Home

WoT fps 60

How to limit WOT to 60 fps - posted in General Discussion: I know this sounds unusual, but I am trying to limit my in-game FPS to 60 fps. I currently run 115 fps on my GTX 1060 card, and when I record with OBS, the resultant recording has blurry artifacts, especially when I pan the turret around. I tried lowering the RECORDING FPS and the artifacts became worse, leading me to believe that the. 60台まで下がることもありますが、基本的には80fps前後で推移しています。 World of Tanks(WoT)におすすめのゲーミングPC ベンチマークをしてみたところ、WoT用のゲーミングPCは安ければ10万円、高くても15万円程度で購入可能です Running at 100+ fps. 45-60 with shadows. 7 Share Report Save level 2 · 6y Away with you, shadows! 6 Share Report Save Continue this thread level 2 · 6y Gyarados That would explain why in city maps my FPS goes down.. Unable to remove 60 fps cap after 1.0 patch. [SOLVED] Hello! After patch 1.0 my fps have been locked on 60. I have no idea how to uncap them back to 120 (I tried changing values in those xml game files, but with no visible effect. V-sync and all of similar options are turned off ofc

How to limit WOT to 60 fps - General Discussion - World of

WoTにはfps制限のようなものがある どういうことかというと、どうやらWoTにはfps制限があるようなのです。例えGTX980Tiを使ったとしても110fpsくらいが限度です。120fps以上出せません。だから残念ながら高リフレッシュレートモニタはWoT This video will show you how to uncap/unlock your FPS in world of tanks. You will NOT get banned for doing this, I have already spoken to WarGaming about how.. ※上記の広告は60日以上更新のないWIKIに表示されています。更新することで広告が下部へ移動します。 その1:設定を見直そう WoTをインストールしたらデフォルトのままプレイしてますか? 実は有利になったり動作が軽くなる設定がありますので、プレイする前に見直してみましょう

World of Tanksで60fps出せるおすすめゲーミングPC

How do you get 60 FPS in this game? : WorldofTank

1. 60 fps limit on PC ? - posted in Gameplay: Hello,I would like to know if there was a way to not have the limit of 60 fps. If there is no way to remove this limit could you add it in the settings of world of tank blitz
  2. FPSは必ずしも、高ければ高いほど良いというものではありません!! FPSが高いほどグラフィックボード(グラボ)やCPUに負荷がかかります。 PCゲームの中にはFPSの上限が設定されてないものもあり、高性能PCで古いゲームを遊んだりするとfpsが999とか異常なぐらい上昇し、無駄にPCのパワーを.
  3. Today we are doing something different! In this video we will teach you how to boost the performance of your PC to gain higher FPS in World of Tanks! PLEASE.
  4. FPS Estimates (WoT) World of Tanks World of Tanks 1. Choose Game Settings How well can you run World of Tanks @ 720p, 1080p or 1440p on low, medium, high or max settings? This data is noisy because framerates.
  5. その分でほとんどの人の勝率が40~60%というのは至極妥当だと思う。 たまに60%超えている人を見かけたらその人の動きを見てみるといい。実際.
  6. WoT PC Hardware for 1080p (1920 x 1080) If you're willing to settle for ugly Low graphics settings, you can actually get close to a smooth 60 FPS—even at 1080p—with the Poor build. If you want to play at Medium settings, you'll need to go up a couple tiers to the Modest build

It barely reaches 60C now with much lower FPS, which means WoT does not use the full resources of the card. I thought this PC is garbage now until i got into War Thunder Ground Forces. High details at 60 FPS with beautifu WoTの最低動作スペックを考える [PC関連] WoTが新しいグラフィックエンジンを搭載するらしく、それのベンチマークが出てたので早速回して最低動作ラインを探すことにしました。. World of Tanksという戦車で戦う対戦ゲームです。. 多分無料で遊べるPCゲーの中. Bei 60hz wird es ja auch auf 30fps und weniger reduziert wenn du keine 60 erreichst H HightechNick Komplett-PC-Käufer(in) 26. März 2019 #12 Such Dir einen Guide für RTSS - wenn es bei Dir nicht geht, hast Du etwas falsch. i've tried playing this game on steam knowing that blitz would probably be better on steam but was amazed that FPS on this game was worst than grabage itsel World Of Tanks - Zekin60fps, Thành phố New York. 15,177 likes · 232 talking about this. World Of Tanks Wot Funny Wot Epic Replay Zekin60fps Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page

Unable to remove 60 fps cap after 1

66 Fps 105 Fps Much Better WoT Fps. +60% Value & Sentiment +255% Market Share Based on 45,435,559 GPUs tested. See market share leaders Market Share Market Share (trailing 30 days) 0.23 % 2.5 % Hugely higher. 60 fps 57 fps 38 fps GTX 1050 2G 66 fps 53 fps 52 fps 35 fps RX 570 8G 108 fps 88 fps 65 fps 64 fps フルHDベンチマークで低~最高画質まで測定。 2018年9月に発売された最新作のTomb Raiderは、レイトレーシング対応となっている. Hallo, Ich habe das Problem das ich Ruckler habe ,obwohl meine fps über 60 sind und ich nichts übertaktet habe und auch die neusten Treiber habe, wisst ihr vielleicht woran das liegt? Gtx 1060 i7 4770k 16gb DDR3 ram L

Game FPS capped at 60. So I'm pretty sure this started happening after the Creator's update. I can't get more than 60 FPS in the games I play (League of Legends, Overwatch). Before I was constantly getting 100+. VSync is off, frame limit is uncapped in both game. Using latest NVidia drivers, VSync disabled in the control panel as well Posted by nomas1983: FPS drops in World Of Tanks Thank you for your reply. My main concern is that problems appeared 6 months before WoT upgraded its graphics engine. Do you think that replacing the thermal paste in my.

FPSの異常な低下 - 不具合報告 - World of Warships Official

World of Tanks | Matilda | 8 KILLS | 1830 Damage - Replay

ドスパラさんから「ガレリア XA7C-G60S」の実機をお借りしたのでレビューをしていきます。「ガレリア XA7C-G60S」は、インテルの「Core i7」搭載、ゲームで重要なグラフィックカードにはNVIDIAの「GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER」を搭載しているので 最新ゲームをコスパ良く楽しみたい方におすすめ のスペックと. 60+ FPS in blitz? - posted in General Discussion: Ok so lets say I get a 144 Hz monitor and i wanted to play blitz at a little more then 60 FPS how would one remove the FPS cap is there is any wa ここでfps値が60以上出るようでしたら普段いる場所と移動先が常に過密状態なだけ。 fps値が低下したままだとしたらかなり深刻だと思われます。 今は気温が涼しくなりつつあるので室温のピークは過ぎた感はありますが、真夏でよくあるのがGPUの熱ダレによるパフォーマンスの低下です

WoT傭兵日誌 - グラフィック設定とfp

1. Your monitor is only 60 hertz. Frame rates above 60 could actually cause screen tearing. And actually are not displayed as the monitor can only display 60 fps and below. For it to cap at 60 FPS One of the vertical sysnc.
  2. GeForce GTX 1660のゲームのベンチマークスコアを掲載します。. 上位の GTX 1660Tiと比較すると、ほとんどのゲームタイトルにおいて、およそ10%前後のフレームレート差があります。. プレイしたいタイトルにおいて、最高設定で60 fpsを超えるか超えないかが.
  3. 1.0.1 Ping値悪化状態でのFPS弊害 1.0.2 Ping値悪化状態でのスプラトゥーン2・大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズSP・モンスターハンターワールド・ドラゴンボールファイターズの弊害 1.1 PINGの測定方法は 1.2 SPEEDTEST.NETの測定方法 1.
  4. The game has a 30 or 60 FPS cap that stops the game from running smooth on my 144Hz 1440p monitor. I would easily be able to achieve 144Hz at this game with my two 980s. Is there a way to remove the cap or set i

FPSを60以上にする方法 ver

1. FPSが最高設定でも1080Tiで180は出るのに1070Tiで50~60はおかしいと言われたので、他のゲームでは問題がないが一応各種最新ゲームやWOTのベンチ代わりのソフトをダウンロードしてテスト 結果、ネットで調べてみると 敵と出会った時.
  2. 30 vs 60 FPS - haben Sie die Wahl zwischen diesen beiden FPS-Zahlen, gibt es eigentlich nur eine richtige Wahl. Welche Vor- und Nachteile die beiden FPS-Werte haben, zeigen wir in diesem Artikel
  3. Если в компьютере установлен не самый мощный процессор, а оперативной памяти меньше 8-16 Гб, то перед запуском World of Tanks Blitz нужно отключить ненужные программы. Например, Skype, Discord, Telegram, Google Chrome и так далее
  4. g

60 FPS. Настройка «Ведьмак 3: Дикая охота» под слабый ПК - 185 702 views ПК без переплат: сборка на Ryzen 5 - 135 864 views Матчасть. Как правильно выбрать видеокарту и процессор - 116 071 views 60 FPS fps_shaka streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community. Skip navigation Browse Browse Browse Esports Esports Esports Music Music Music Search Log In Sign Up Pause (space/k). World of Tanks Game - a team-based massively multiplayer server. Play it online or download on pc. Mostly it is based on armored warfare. Try yourself in the epic tank battles

Fpsが60しか出ません。ゲーム内の垂直同期もオフにしていま

ニュース:顔役FPS配信者のDr DisrespectがTwitchより永久BAN、理由は「ヤバすぎて話せない」. 14. Twitchは6月26日にGuy Beahm氏、またの名を「Dr Disrespect」で知られている大手配信者を永久BANしました。. 氏は Twitchフォロワー450万人とYouTubeフォロワー160万人 を抱え. FPS — оставил сообщение в Технические вопросы: Всем привет,андроид 7.1.2,после последнего обновления стало проседать fps до 20.Может через бой,иногда несколько боев подряд 20 fps.Бывает пару дней нормально,а потом опять. - Set it to 60 fps #5 JustPorter Aug 1, 2017 @ 6:39pm The only thing that worked for me was to force my display down to 60 hz. The half refresh didn't work for me. Also mine ran great at 144, no issues playing like older JustPorter.

Ryzen 7 4700U / Ryzen 5 4500Uでゲームはどの程度できるか

1. Locked at 30 fps, rx 5700. Encountered this issue yesterday where after i alt tabbed, my game was stuck at 30 fps when tabbed back in. I updated my gpu software (amd radeon software) which have seemed to fix it but today while launching, I alt tabbed and am now stuck with 30 fps. The fps caps in the settings have been set to 100 and restarting.
  2. この FAQ では、画面のリフレッシュレートを確認 / 変更する方法を説明します。 「 リフレッシュレート 」 とは、ディスプレイが 1 秒間に画面を書き換える回数のことです。 リフレッシュレートを高く設定すると、画面のちらつきなどを防ぐことができます
  3. FPS erhöhen - so geht's. Zunächst sollte man alle Programme, die im Hintergrund laufen und nicht benötigt werden, schließen. Klickt hierfür mit der rechten Maustaste auf die Taskleiste und.
  4. 【プロがわかりやすく解説】簡単にping値を測る方法をまとめました!快適にインターネットが使えるping値の目安を確認しながら、スピード.
  5. I was sitting at about 20-60% GPU usage and lots of lag spikes. Yesterday I took a factory reset of my pc and installed arma 3 on my SSD. Now I can run Very high settings and 3000 render distance at 45-65 fps, even tho my GPU usage is still 20-60%. Specs: i7 3770 3.4Ghz 8GB 1333Mhz RAM GTX 1070. 0
  6. g: 4k, 60 FpS und Raytracing - was Next-Gen-Konsolen für WoT bedeuten. Die neue Generation der Konsolen eröffnet den Entwicklerstudios weltweit einen Haufen neuer Möglichkeiten.
  7. ora,se il monitor e un lcd,il refresh reale e 60 hz,e la vga elabora di più fps constanti,il v-sync va abilitato per forza,insieme a triplo buffering,per evitare,appunto,tearing e stuttering (la malattia di wot) sistemi preformanti con scherm

WoTにおすすめのゲーミングPCはミドルスペック どすら

1. Due to the game's evolution through patches, the System Requirements may change over time. Should your computer fall short of the Minimum System Minimum Operating System: Windows 7/8/10. Processor (CPU): with two or more physical cores supporting SSE2 technology..
  2. Natomiast 60 FPS, a szczególnie 120 FPS, to już prawdziwy komfort - ideał graczy komputerowych. W tym poradniku dowiesz się, jak zoptymalizować swój komputer oraz gry tak, by wydobyć ze sprzętu maksymalną moc i zwiększyć liczbę wyświetlanych na sekundę klatek
  3. Повышаем FPS WOT Archeage Ping support@gamefreedom.ru написать в Skype личный кабинет Повышаем FPS в WOT | Настраиваем графику в WOT Одним из важнейших параметров, влияющих на играбельность.
  4. FPS (Frame Per Second) — это количество кадров в секунду, скорость, с которой компьютер обновляет изображение на мониторе. Чем выше FPS, тем комфортнее Все игры World of Tanks Центр поддержки.
  5. Newcomers' Forum. Welcome to the World of Tanks community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions, and settle into the drivers seat. 30,081 topics. 409,957 replies. Newcomer Matchmak... By kinggreendragon. Yesterday, 11:31 PM

World of Tanks 1.0+ - How to Uncap/Unlock FPS in World of ..

Этого можно добиться при 60 герцовом мониторе, если ограничить fps большим числом, чем 60. К примеру 65, или 70. Что вы получаете в этом случае: меньше вероятность увидеть разрыв кадра; в случае. Hello everyone after several days of research I believe I have found a solution to both the Dell XPS 9560 and 9570 with low FPS and lagging. I have had three XPS laptops. My most recent is the XPS 9570 I did a lot of heavy work on it as I did not play games. After a week or so I wanted to give it a.

WoTの操作はキーボードとマウスを使用して行ないます。キーボードの「W」「A」「S」「D」キーで移動を行い、マウスで主砲などの照準を合わせ、左クリックで射撃と一般的なアクションゲームと同じです。 照準は通常のTPS視点の他に、「狙撃モード」とよばれるFPS視点があり、狙撃モードでは. As well as crowding out the direct competition from NVIDIA's own 1070, at an opening price of $280, the GTX 1660 Ti competes squarely with AMD's RX 590 ($260) which has an 18% lower effective speed. Perhaps this will be an impetus for AMD to adjust pricing for the RX 590 and offer something more value-led in the mid-range Fps не повышается выше 60, хотя вертикальная синхронизация (vsync) отключена, решение (в данном случае помогло с overwatch) — пост пикабушника DB888. Комментариев - 28, сохранений - 4. Присоединяйтесь

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition — tactical team-based MMO shooter about World War II tanks. Official Community Forum. Developers Highest Reputation Content 1832 users are online (in the past 15 minutes) 25 members, 180 Corrupted settings and cache can cause lots of trouble. World of Tanks use a special folder to store the game settings and cache. Should the game misbehave, do the following: Delete: Preferences.xml - resets your game settings (graphics, audio, controls and so on.).

Video: その1:設定を見直そう - 【WoT】ウリナラマンセー!(NIDA

Days of War: Definitive Edition第二次世界大戦でFPS対戦!FPS黄金期の作風を最新のゲームグラフィックで現代に甦らせたおすすめ新作PCゲームがSTEAMで配信中。豊富なクラスと武器類で12種類のマップを戦い抜いて勝利 .15×1920×1080×30÷1000=9,331.2Kbps. 【1080P 60FPSの場合】. .15×1920×1080×60÷1000=18,662.4Kbps. 引用元はこちら. 全然ビットレート足らなくてたまげたなぁ。. ということでビットレートは配信サイトのビットレート上限まで上げましょう。. Twitchだといつの間にか6000Kbps. Because of this, the 60 FPS hack is significantly harder to emulate at full speed than the unmodified game! Note : Some later versions of Dolphin may have a non-functioning CPU clock override. The only one I tested was 5.0-4792 , in which the CPU clock override had absolutely no effect

Now unless you have a monitor that can go above 60 Hz, then going above 60 FPS is useless & will actually produce screen tearing, this is where VSync comes in usually by limiting the FPS to your monitor's. Since WOWS has a manual FPS cap I actually don't see a reason to use VSync if you can cap it near your refresh rate in the first place WoTもVer9.9以降若干重くなったマップがありますがまだ無事です。ただ、今後HDモデルの採用や物理エンジンの変更ででズンドコ重くなるのは必定ですし。 ああ、でも上の設定変更は、戦闘中には、変化が有ったようでFPSは、確か If we have a monitor at 60 Hz, and our graph is generating 300 FPS, we are wasting energy and resources, since 240 of those frames are wasted. In addition, when the graph goes faster than the monitor, a synchronization often occurs, giving rise to what is known as Screen Tearing

Twitch ya nos deja hacer streaming a 1080p y 60 FPSWaffentrager auf E 100 - ЛБЗ ПТ15 - 10 Фрагов - Медаль

World of Tanks - MoreFPS - Increase your FP

『World of Tanks』と言えばPCゲーマーならば、遊んだことは無くても名前ぐらいは聞いたことがあるだろう。2011年頃から展開しているオンラインゲームで、8年以上もアップデートを繰り返してきた息の長い戦車専門の対戦ゲーム. 『俺のパソコン、FPSが全然出ないけどなんで?』ゲームが重くてプレイしづらい人が確認するべき設定項目 1.パソコンのスペック パソコン自体の性能が足りているのかどうか確認をしましょう。 AVAの場合はグラフィックボードではなくCPUに左右されます サーバー募集. ゲーム PCゲーム DBD VALORANT HyperScape WOT 性別腕前問いません! 初めまして ( '-' ) pcゲームが大好きで毎日何かしらやってます!. 最近はdbdメインでやってます予定がなければ基本1人でやってるのでお友達が欲しく作成しました(ノ' -'ノ (条件等. FPS Stuck 60 Hey, after i reinstall my windows i show my games is stucked on 60 fps, i try everything i can but don't work. I want to restore the previous update without windows creators fall update because before reinstall windows my games was work very good

Nvidia、フレームレートの上限設定が可能になった新ドライバ

Bonjour, je vien de comprendre qu'avec un ecran 60hz je tournais au max a 60 FPS. et je cherche donc un FPS qui tourne bien a 60 FPs ( CS 1.6 tourne bien que a 100 FPS ) Merci d'avance. PS j'aime pas trop le genre futuriste. Afficher la suite. A voir également: 60 hz = 60 fps. Tv 60 fps - Meilleures réponses XVM: eXtended Visualization Mod is a battle interface modification for the popular MMO, World of Tanks. There are over 3 700 000 players using the mod worldwide, with new installations every minute. XVM is a completely fre 『WoT』バージョン1.0のグラフィックとBGMが別格。新マップ氷河は凍った湾上でバトル 文:宮居春馬 WargamingがサービスするPC用オンラインゲーム『World of Tanks』で3月27日に実装された、大型アップデート1.0の主な変更点と追加要素を一挙紹介します Hey people,im having problems with my FPS lately and cant figure out what to do.Im running wow on gtx 1050 and i5 4690. Im not experiencing this kind of problem in any other game which are even more demanding than wow,im also able to run wow on max settings,but that's not the problem I have.If I turn vsync off in zuldazar for example,i have 120+ fps on 7 settings,but if I turn on vsync and.

PUBG correrá a 60 fps en Xbox One X y, por el momento, a

How to Get More FPS in WoT Video For the Recor

Ezeket követően jött a probléma, ugyan olyan grafikával, beállításokkal 30-60 fps volt játék közben. Ha 30 akkor kilövöd az xbox videofelvételt, ha 60 akkor a vsyncet. Mikor még léghűtés volt a gépben win7-en fejlesztett, magas grafikával 120-125 fix fps- el tudtam játszani Browse 267 wot stock photos and images available or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Candle stick holder.A Candle is a wondrous thing, god wot. Candlelight flatters away the signs of age, shines kindly on not-so-successful culinary... The state-of-the-art, carbon fibre, fixed wing 'WotRocket' launches in Botany Bay as. Console players will have two performance modes to choose from, one offering 4k, 30 fps gameplay, while the other locks the framerate at 60 fps at a dynamic resolution up to 4k. PC players will be.

World of Tanks débarque sur les consoles next-gen PS5 et

60 fps limit on PC ? - Gameplay - World of Tanks Blitz official

FPS値が20上がると噂のアレです。. アプデのたびに必要かもしれません。. Steam のライブラリからPUBGを右クリック。. 「プロパティ」 を選択。. 「ローカルファイル」 タブの 「ローカルファイルを閲覧」 をクリック。. ※ちなみに一番下のインストール. 「TITAN SLAYER2(タイタンスレイヤー2)」は、 2019/02/20にSteamにて正式配信が開始されたPC向け 新作VRアクションゲーム!次々と襲いかかってくる怪物たちを、剣・弓・銃といった武器を駆使して倒しながら進み、ボスである巨人を討ち倒すことを目的とした一人称視点の本格VRアクションゲームです Нормально играть в Wot можно начиная со значения FPS от 30 кадров в секунду. Рекомендаций по настройке графики в Сети предостаточно, не будем на них подробно останавливаться Hi guys. Does anybody know if EVGA will sell the ACX 2.0 cooler separately? I have the stock cooler on my card but would like to add ACX cooler on it. Does it even make a difference adding this ACX? I feel these card run a bit ho

Fps制限の話 - わわわゲーム

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Dev Planning 4K/60 FPS and 2K/30 FPS Modes on PS5, Xbox Series X Sniper Ghost Warriors Contracts 2 is launching not long from now with the promise of more long. If your monitor has a 60 Hz display then it will only show you a maximum of 60 fps. How to boost frame rates and improve your gameplay ? Now that we know what are the reasons for low frame rates and what causes a game to slow down let's have a look at how we can resolve these issues with this fps booster The RTX 3080 hits 100+ fps in many top titles at 4K with max settings and RTX on RTX 3080 > PS5/Xbox Series X By Rob Thubron September 4, 2020, 8:25 53 comment

World of Tanks Tutorial - Boost your FPS - YouTub

FPS увеличивается засчёт уменьшения нагрузки на видеокарту. Т.е. чем меньше ресурсов в секунду ей надо обработать,тем она шустрей. Так вот. WoT Tweaker помогает довольно таки хорошо,т.к. ужимает все текстуры игры (насчёт. WoT リンク 公開テスト9.7 REDSHIRE(レッドシャイア) : WoTぬーぶMap 1 user blog.livedoor.jp/mosuko69 [9.6] Four's FPS and performance modpack (7.1+) - Mods - World of Tanks official forum 1 user forum.worldoftanks. WOT Stats & Numbers - players and clans statistics, rankings, transfers Our platforms (wows-numbers.com, wot-numbers.com) present data from Wargaming's products.This data is accessed via publicly available API as part of the WG DPP program.. Jak ve WOT zvýšit FPS ? granada. | 17. 6. 2013 23:37 |. Ahoj ještě než budu mít novější sestavu bych si rád zahrál pořádně WOT (tanky) ale nejde mi to, někdy jsou FPS jen 20-22, poradíte nějaký fígl jak to zvětšit ? 4 jádrový cpu 8800 GTX ultra 3 GB ran Fortron fps 750 W There are countless reasons why your PC may not be fully optimized for gaming, such as old drivers or malware issues. Find out all the ways you can boost framerates

UserBenchmark: Can I Run World of Tanks (WoT

60 FPS sind bei Dirt 5 nicht das Ende der Fahnenstange. Das Rennspiel von Codemasters wird nämlich mit bis zu 120 FPS laufen. Darum geht's: Im Kern dreht sich Dirt 5 natürlich um den Rallye. Using Andrew_wot 's settings have really helped. I'm running at 90hz with reprojection on and with an FPS cap at 45, and that seems to work quite well. But, I tried going down from 90hz to 60hz to see what that was like. I can 0. Ahoj ještě než budu mít novější sestavu bych si rád zahrál pořádně WOT (tanky) ale nejde mi to, někdy jsou FPS jen 20-22, poradíte nějaký fígl jak to zvětšit ? 4 jádrový cpu 8800 GTX ultra 3 GB ran Fortron fps 750 W. Odpovědět na otázku

wot pokles fps - poradna, odpovědi na dotaz. Na této stránce naleznete veškeré odpovědi na dotaz na téma: wot pokles fps. Hledáme pro vás ve více než 500 000 odpovědích. Dále zde naleznete další zajímavá související témata. Další informace ゲーミングPCにおいてキーボードは自分の手であり足である。精密操作や手数勝負のゲームでは高性能ゲーミングキーボードが必須。ゲーミング. On medium graphic settings, the gameplay is quite smooth at between 40 to 60 fps. On high graphic settings, the framerate drops to between 20 to 40 fps, but its still feels playable at that rate. I just stick to medium settings 1 Origine de la chute de FPS. 2 Comment régler les chutes de FPS du jour au lendemain. 2.1 Nettoyer Windows. 2.2 Deux cartes graphiques. 2.3 Réinitialiser les paramètres de la carte graphique. 2.4 OCCT : tester les composants et la stabilité de son PC. 2.5 Mettre à jour ou réinstaller les pilotes de la carte graphique WoT 108 FPS 95 FPS 82 FPS 73 FPS WoW 98 FPS 85 FPS 76 FPS 65 FPS AMD & NVIDIA im WQHD-Vergleich WQHD-Auflösung (2.560 x 1.440 Pixel) ist eine beliebte Auflösung und das Bindeglied zwischen Full-HD und.